Sratom 0.6.12 has been released. Sratom is a small library for serializing LV2 atoms. Sratom reads/writes atoms from/to RDF, allowing them to be converted between binary and text or stored in a model. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/sratom.
- Switch to meson build system
Serd 0.30.14 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for working with RDF data.
- Fix memory consumption when reading documents
- Switch to Meson build system
- Update README and project metadata
Patchage 1.0.6 has been released. Patchage is a modular patch bay for Jack and ALSA based audio/MIDI systems.
- Fix ALSA sequencer port subscriptions
- Fix crash on client disconnection
- Fix initial display with no configuration file
- Fix various minor bugs
- Rework code architecture to be more decoupled and data-driven
- Save "human names" setting in configuration
- Show latency in toolbar with 2 decimal places
- Switch to C++14
Sratom 0.6.10 has been released. Sratom is a small library for serialising LV2 atoms to and from RDF, for converting between binary and text or storing in a model. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/sratom.
- Fix documentation installation directory
- Fix potential blank node ID truncation
Page 1 / 12 »