Jalv 1.4.4 has been released. Jalv is a simple but fully featured LV2 host for Jack which exposes plugin ports to Jack, essentially making any LV2 plugin function as a Jack application. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/jalv.
- Add --no-menu option for jalv.gtk
- Add -c option for setting controls from the command line
- Don't expose non-MIDI event ports to Jack
- Hide controls for ports with notOnGUI property in generic UI (based on patch from Robin Gareus)
- Preset menu support for Qt (patch from Timo Westkämper)
- Support ui:portMap feature to allow UIs to avoid hard-coded port indices (useful for compatibility and separately distributed UIs)