Ganv 1.4.0 has been released. Ganv is an interactive Gtk canvas widget for graph-based interfaces (patchers, modular synthesizers, finite state automata, interactive graphs, etc). For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/ganv.
- Add Connection::set_curved()
- Add ability to select connections by their handles, either individually or in groups with rect select.
- Add ability to select connections directly
- Add font size API
- Adjust padding and placement to precisely fit text
- Begin using library and pkg-config names suitable for parallel installation. This version of flowcanvas is flowcanvas-1 and is NOT compatible with previous versions
- Clean up API and improve documentation.
- Clean up API/ABI by hiding private implementations.
- Dramatically increase performance by rendering text manually rather than using the truly awful Gnome::Canvas::Text.
- Fix lingering handle when deleting connections
- Further slight improvements in memory consumption and alignment.
- Improve scalability to graphs with many connections (eliminate linear connection searches and redundant connection collections).
- Remove use of boost smart pointers. Adding and removing from containers (e.g. Canvas, Module) is now done automatically.
- Size empty ports in font based units so they look right when zoomed
- Switch to GPLv3+
- Use system theme font size by default