Serd 0.30.12drobilla.net ⋅
Serd 0.30.12 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing Turtle, TriG, NTriples, and NQuads. Serd is suitable for performance-critical or resource-limited applications, such as serialising very large data sets or embedded systems.
- Fix warnings and build issues with clang 13 and VS 2019
- Fix writing long literals with triple quotes
- Improve documentation style
- Support combining several BSD-style command line flags in serdi
- Write statements with invalid URI characters in lax mode