This is an index of most of my free software projects. If you like, you can support this work by providing feedback or bug reports, or donating.
- Ingen, a modular audio synthesis and processing environment.
- Machina, a graphical generative MIDI sequencer based on finite state automata.
- Patchage, a modular patch bay for JACK based audio systems.
- Jalv, a simple host for a single LV2 plugin.
- Lilv, a C library providing simple use of LV2 plugins.
- Ganv, a canvas widget for graph-like interfaces (used by Ingen/Patchage/Machina).
- Raul, a C++ utility library for realtime multi-threaded audio applications.
- Suil, a lightweight C library for loading and wrapping LV2 plugin UIs.
- Fomp, an LV2 port of the MCP, VCO, FIL, and WAH plugins by Fons Adriaensen.
- MDA, an LV2 port of the MDA plugins by Paul Kellett.
- Serd, the fastest Turtle reader/writer library in the west.
- Sord, an in-memory RDF data store library.
- Sratom, a C library for serialising LV2 atoms to/from Turtle.
- Resp, a toy compiler for my typed Scheme-like language
- Redland (contributor), an RDF toolkit in C. I wrote the Turtle serialiser (RDF syntax for those with taste) and the "trees" storage.
- Ardour (contributor), a DAW and sequencer. I wrote the MIDI sequencing support (initially as a Google SoC project), among other things.
- LV2 (co-author, maintainer), an extensible audio plugin specification based on RDF.
- PEMS, a Parallel External Memory System (the implementation of my Master's thesis)