- Ingen, a modular audio
synthesis and processing environment.
- Machina, a graphical
generative MIDI sequencer based on finite state automata.
- Patchage, a modular patch
bay for JACK based audio systems.
- Lilv, a C library providing
simple use of LV2 plugins.
- Ganv, a canvas
widget for graph-like interfaces (used by Ingen/Patchage/Machina).
- Raul, a C++ utility library for
realtime multi-threaded audio applications.
- Serd, the fastest Turtle
reader/writer library in the west.
- Sord, an in-memory RDF data
- Sratom, a C library for
serialising LV2 atoms to/from Turtle.
- Resp, a toy compiler for my
typed Scheme-like language
- Redland (contributor), an
RDF toolkit in C. I wrote
the Turtle serialiser (RDF
syntax for those with taste) and the "trees" storage.
- Ardour (contributor), a
sequencer. I wrote the (MIDI) sequencing support (initially as a
Google SoC project).
- LV2 (co-author), an extensible audio plugin
specification based on RDF.
- PEMS, a Parallel External
Memory System (the implementation of my Master's thesis)