This is an index of most of my free software projects. If you like, you can support this work by providing feedback or bug reports, or donating.
This page is currently a bit stale, as I migrate to simply using Gitlab as the primary page for most projects. Please excuse the mess.
- Ingen, a modular audio synthesis and processing environment.
- Machina, a graphical generative MIDI sequencer based on finite state automata.
- Patchage, a modular patch bay for JACK based audio systems.
- Jalv, a simple host for a single LV2 plugin.
- Lilv, a C library providing simple use of LV2 plugins.
- Ganv, a canvas widget for graph-like interfaces (used by Ingen/Patchage/Machina).
- Raul, a C++ utility library for realtime multi-threaded audio applications.
- Suil, a lightweight C library for loading and wrapping LV2 plugin UIs.
- Fomp, an LV2 port of the MCP, VCO, FIL, and WAH plugins by Fons Adriaensen.
- MDA, an LV2 port of the MDA plugins by Paul Kellett.
- Serd, the fastest Turtle reader/writer library in the west.
- Sord, an in-memory RDF data store library.
- Sratom, a C library for serialising LV2 atoms to/from Turtle.
- Redland (contributor), an RDF toolkit in C. I wrote the Turtle serialiser (RDF syntax for those with taste) and the "trees" storage.
- Ardour (contributor), a DAW and sequencer. I wrote the MIDI sequencing support (initially as a Google SoC project), among other things.
- LV2 (co-author, maintainer), an extensible audio plugin specification based on RDF.
- PEMS, a Parallel External Memory System (the implementation of my Master's thesis)