Sord 0.14.0 has been released. Sord is a lightweight C library for storing RDF statements in memory. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/sord.
- Add sord_erase() for erasing statements via an iterator
- Fix bugs with stores that contain both graphs and default graph statements
- Fix compilation on compilers that do not support -pthread flag
- Fix crash caused by multiple deletion of datatype nodes
- Fix minor memory leak in sordi
- Fix using sordi with stdin
- Improve test coverage
- Reduce memory usage and increase performance with a better data structure
- Show sordi errors in standard format
- This release does not break the ABI, but the semantics of iterators has changed: any modification to a model invalidates iterators on that model
- Upgrade to waf 1.8.14
- sord_validate: More extensive validation, including cardinality, PlainLiteral, and someValuesFrom restrictions.