- Add LilvState API for handling plugin state. This makes it simple to save and restore plugin state both in memory and on disk, as well as save presets in a host-sharable way since the disk format is identical to the LV2 presets format.
- Add lilv_plugin_get_extension_data
- Add lilv_plugin_get_port_by_designation() and lilv_port_get_index() as an improved generic alternative to lilv_plugin_get_latency_port_index().
- Add lilv_plugin_get_project() and get author information from project if it is not given directly on the plugin.
- Add lilv_plugin_get_related to get resources related to plugins that are not directly rdfs:seeAlso linked (e.g. presets)
- Add lilv_world_load_resource for related resources (e.g. presets)
- Fix compilation on BSD
- Fix lilv_world_find_nodes to work with wildcard subjects
- Install man page to DATADIR (e.g. PREFIX/share/man, not PREFIX/man)
- Make Lilv::uri_to_path static inline (fix linking errors)
- Only load dynmanifest libraries once per bundle, not once per plugin
- Print presets in lv2info
- Remove locale smashing kludges and use new serd functions for converting nodes to/from numbers.
- Remove use of wordexp.
- Support compilation as C++ under MSVC++.
- Update old references to lv2_list (now lv2ls)
- Use correct URI for dcterms:replaces (for hiding old plugins): "http://purl.org/dc/terms/replaces"
- Use path variables in pkgconfig files
- Add ability to build static library
- Add lv2core as a pkg-config dependency (for lv2.h header include)
- Obey prefix when installing bash completion script
- Remove glib dependency
- Support integer minimum, maximum, and default port values in lilv_plugin_get_port_ranges_float
- Fix building python bindings
- Fix lilv_ui_is_supported when Lilv is built independently
- Fix parsing extra plugin data files in other bundles
- Make free methods tolerate being called on NULL
- Remove lv2jack (replaced by jalv)
« Page 2 / 2