serd 0.28.0 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing Turtle, NTriples, TriG, and NQuads. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/serd.
- Add support for reading from a user provided callback
- Add serd_node_from_substring()
- Fix strict parsing of abolute URI schemes
- Fix parsing of hex escapes in file URIs (thanks Johannes Mueller)
- Gracefully handle applications that write corrupt UTF-8
- Fix hangs when reading corrupt UTF-8