Serd 0.28.0 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing [Turtle], [TriG], [NTriples], and [NQuads]. Serd is suitable for performance-critical or resource-limited applications, such as serialising very large data sets or embedded systems.
- Add serd_node_from_substring()
- Add support for reading from a user provided callback
- Fix hangs when reading corrupt UTF-8
- Fix parsing of hex escapes in file URIs (thanks Johannes Mueller)
- Fix strict parsing of abolute URI schemes
- Gracefully handle applications that write corrupt UTF-8