Sratom 0.6.0 has been released. Sratom is a small library for serialising LV2 atoms to and from RDF, for converting between binary and text or storing in a model. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/sratom.
- Add sratom_set_env() for setting prefixes
- Fix padding of constructed vectors (thanks Hanspeter Portner)
- Fix warnings when building with ISO C++ compilers
- Support round-trip serialisation of relative paths
- Support sequences with beat time stamps
- Upgrade to waf 1.8.14