Serd 0.18.2 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing [Turtle], [TriG], [NTriples], and [NQuads]. Serd is suitable for performance-critical or resource-limited applications, such as serialising very large data sets or embedded systems.
- Disable timestamps in HTML documentation for reproducible build
- Fix bug that caused "a" abbreviation in non-predicate position
- Fix clashing symbol "error" in amalgamation build
- Fix crash when resolving against non-standard base URIs
- Fix crash when serd_node_new_decimal is called with infinity or NaN
- Update to waf 1.7.8 and autowaf r90 (install docs to versioned directory)