Jalv 1.2.0 has been released. Jalv is a simple but fully featured LV2 host for Jack which exposes plugin ports to Jack, essentially making any LV2 plugin function as a Jack application. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/jalv.
- Add Gtk3 UI
- Fix Jack Session support
- Notify plugins of Jack transport changes by sending events (an atom:Blank with properties from the LV2 time extension)
- Port to MinGW
- Refuse to instantiate plugins which require unsupported features
- Support LV2 buf-size extension (with all features)
- Support lv2:sampleRate control ports.
- Tolerate loading presets with port values that aren't xsd:decimal
- Tune UI update rate and ring size based on JACK rate and MIDI buffer size to handle the handle the maximum message rate the plugin can send.