Libre Audio Software
- Ingen, a modular audio synthesis and processing environment.
- Machina, A graphical generative MIDI sequencer based on finite state automata.
- Patchage, A modular patch bay for JACK based audio systems.
- Lilv, A C library providing simple use of LV2 plugins.
- FlowCanvas, A canvas widget for graph-like interfaces (used by Ingen/Patchage/Machina).
- Raul, A C++ utility library for realtime multi-threaded audio applications.
- Sratom, A C library for serialising LV2 atoms to/from Turtle.
RDF / Semantic Web Software
- Serd, The fastest Turtle reader/writer library in the west.
- Sord, An in-memory RDF data store library.
- LV2SpecGen, A fork of specgen improved for generating LV2 extension documentation.
- Qure, an RDF store written with Tokyo Cabinet
- Resp, a toy compiler for my typed LISPey language
- Redland (contributor), an RDF toolkit in C. I wrote the Turtle serialiser (RDF syntax for those with taste) and the “trees” storage.
- Ardour (contributor), a DAW and sequencer. I wrote the (MIDI) sequencing support (initially as a Google SoC project).
- LV2 (co-author), an extensible audio plugin specification based on RDF.
- PEMS, a Parallel External Memory System (the implementation of my Master’s thesis)