Patchage 1.0.2 has been released. Patchage is a modular patch bay for Jack and ALSA based audio/MIDI systems.
- Add support for exporting canvas as PDF
- Bring back Jack buffer size selector
- Configure based on compiler target OS for cross-compilation
- Don't install 512x512 icons
- Fix compilation with Jack DBus
- Order ports deterministically
- Restore messages pane visibility and height
- Save window size and position when closed via window manager
- Style messages pane to match canvas
- Support Jack CV and OSC via metadata
- Upgrade to waf 2.0.19
Ganv 1.6.0 has been released. Ganv is an interactive Gtk canvas widget for graph-based interfaces (patchers, modular synthesizers, finite state automata, interactive graphs, etc). For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/ganv.
- Add API to specify module port order.
- Add support for PDF and PS export.
- Add support for beveled box corners.
- Add support for edges that do not constrain the layout.
- Dampen sprung layout energy over time to prevent oscillation.
- Distinguish edge color from port color slighly.
- Fix compilation with --no-fdgl (patch from Vlad Glagolev).
- Fix crash when destroying canvas.
- Fix port position on modules with embedded widgets.
- Fix positioning of embedded widgets when changing layout.
- Fix size of vertical flow modules.
- Fix unexpected node jumping when dragging new connections.
- Fix various minor visual alignment/sizing issues.
- Highlight connected edges on port hover.
- Improve appearance of graphs with circle nodes.
- Improve text rendering at high zoom.
- Improve update performance.
- Preserve selection for quickly making several connections.
- Upgrade to waf 2.0.19
Jalv 1.6.4 has been released. Jalv is a simple but fully featured LV2 host for Jack which exposes plugin ports to Jack, essentially making any LV2 plugin function as a Jack application. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/jalv.
- Support rdfs:label for port groups
- Use screen refresh rate with Gtk3 and Qt5
- Add more strict error detection when storing plugin state properties
- Add option to override LV2_PATH in applications
- Don't print errors when saving state if correct links already exist
- Fix GCC8 warnings
- Fix creating directories across drives on Windows
- Fix issues with loading state with saved files from the model
- Fix memory errors and Python 3.4+ compatibility in Python bindings
- Fix unit tests on Windows
- Make Python bindings more Pythonic
Sratom 0.6.4 has been released. Sratom is a small library for serialising LV2 atoms to and from RDF, for converting between binary and text or storing in a model. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/sratom.
- Make sratom_free() safe to call on NULL
- Various minor code cleanups
Serd 0.30.2 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing Turtle, TriG, NTriples, and NQuads. Serd is suitable for performance-critical or resource-limited applications, such as serialising very large data sets or embedded systems.
- Fix GCC 4 build
- Fix colliding blank nodes when parsing TriG
- Fix missing parse error messages
- Fix parsing "a" abbreviation without padding whitespace
- Fix parsing TriG graphs with several squashed trailing dots
- Fix resolving some URIs against base URIs with no trailing slash
- Improve build system and CI integration
- Improve documentation
Jalv 1.6.2 has been released. Jalv is a simple but fully featured LV2 host for Jack which exposes plugin ports to Jack, essentially making any LV2 plugin function as a Jack application. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/jalv.
- Add jalv -i option to ignore stdin for background use
- Add several commands to console interface
- Add support for running as an internal Jack client (thanks Timo Wischer)
- Add support for underscore in port names on command line (thanks Jośe Fernando Moyano)
- Fix Jack deactivation
- Fix compilation with recent Gtkmm versions that require C++11
- Fix potential crash when closed with worker (thanks JP Cimalando)
- Fix potential hang after Ctrl-c in console interface (thanks Laxmi Devi)
- Make Suil dependency optional
- Remove support for deprecated event and uri-map extensions
Page 1 / 12 »