serd 0.18.2 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing Turtle, NTriples, TriG, and NQuads. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/serd.
- Fix crash when serd_node_new_decimal is called with infinity or NaN
- Fix crash when resolving against non-standard base URIs
- Fix bug that caused "a" abbreviation in non-predicate position
- Disable timestamps in HTML documentation for reproducible build
- Fix clashing symbol "error" in amalgamation build
- Update to waf 1.7.8 and autowaf r90 (install docs to versioned directory)