- Tune UI update rate and ring size based on JACK rate and MIDI buffer size to handle the handle the maximum message rate the plugin can send.
- Support lv2:sampleRate control ports.
- Tolerate loading presets with port values that aren’t xsd:decimal
- Notify plugins of Jack transport changes by sending events (an atom:Blank with properties from the LV2 time extension)
- Refuse to instantiate plugins which require unsupported features
- Support LV2 buf-size extension (with all features)
- Add Gtk3 UI
- Port to MinGW
- Fix Jack Session support