serd 0.5.0 has been released. Serd is a lightweight C library for RDF syntax which supports reading and writing Turtle, NTriples, TriG, and NQuads. For more information, see http://drobilla.net/software/serd.
- Fix pretty printing of successive blank descriptions, i.e. "] , ["
- Avoid writing illegal Turtle names as a result of URI qualifying
- Gracefully handle NULL reader sinks
- Add serd_strerror
- Add serd_env_set_prefix_from_strings for convenience
- Fix erroneously equal SERD_ERR_BAD_SYNTAX and SERD_ERR_BAD_ARG
- Add ability to build static library